Important and Helpful Tips in Typical Family Disputes
Attention: The content of this site is not to be construed as legal advice.
- Consult a divorce and family law Attorney – to understand your rights & duties from a legal perspective, it is crucial to always consult an experienced attorney, who has been specifically educated and trained to handle your matter.
- Documents & Records – make copies of any & all relevant documentation, including: various financial statements, insurance policies, wills, titles, deeds, tax papers, etc.
- Inventory – make an exhaustive list of household items and family possessions.
- Budget & Expense – make note of and keep track of all household expenditures for each month.
- Debt – determine exactly how much family debt is owed.
- Income – determine exactly how much income you and your spouse earn individually.
- Credit History – examine your credit history and attempt to improve your credit rating prior to legal proceedings.
- Save Money – be prepared to save money for expenses your spouse may or may not help you with after a dispute.
- Children – always think & act in accordance with the ‘best interest of the child.’ Keep your child’s routines as normal as possible and minimize their exposure to any disputes.
- Behave Peacefully – hostile conduct during familial disputes typically harms a party’s case & character in Court and can result in long term consequences as a result thereof.
- Witnesses – any major situations during a familial dispute can result in unbelievable he-said / she-said type situations in Court unless witnesses can support a particular party’s case.
Feel free to send us a message relating to your matter and we will do our best to respond promptly. Thank you.
"PERSONALIZED SERVICE & AGGRESSIVE TACTICS"
We offer 'personalized' service to every client and act 'aggressively' with tactics to help you achieve your goals.
"Our Success Depends On Your Success"
"We promise to offer caring, comforting, and personalized service to every client."
|We are New Jersey's Boutique Divorce & Family Law Firm with:
? Convenient Availability
? Reasonable Flat Fees Available
"We take pride in our hard work and always strive to achieve the most success for our clients."
For Consultations / Appointments, Call: